In Regency-era London, brothers John and Joseph Vickers created a drink of exceptional refinement and purity. Their distillery, J & J Vickers & Co. was first registered in 1813, with both brother’s John and Joseph being Master Distillers through time.
By 1824 the brothers set up the company J & J Vickers & Co. and operated from their distillery on the Thames River in Stoney Street, London. Vickers was first exported from London to Australia in the early 1930’s, and by the early 1940’s it was made under license in Geelong, Victoria, continuing to be inspired by the original recipe.
Generations have continued seeking out Vickers Gin for its sophisticated dimension in refreshment.