Located in the Zaragoza province in Spain, lays Aragonesas Bodegas 3,700 hectares of vineyards, which display a symphony of colour. Although founded in 1984, the cultivation of the vines, particularly Garnacha, stems from 1145 and the Cistercian monks of the Monastery of Veruela.
For centuries, they have been carefully growing their vines and maintaining a meticulous vineyard tradition. Masters in the production of their famed Garnacha, the expert winemaking team have inherited the valuable and historic legacy left by their ancestors before them, which the following generations, have enriched to reach its highest potential.
They express their love of Garnacha both on the land and in the winery, producing brands with distinct characteristics and personality which have received international reputation worthy of many awards and distinctions.